Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy π (PI) Day

HAPPY PI DAY!

Today, we celebrate Pi Day.  Yes, it is 3.14 aka March 14th.  My office is special.  We are geeks...and proud of it. 

Shelly was super creative, as usual!
Notice the green for St. Patty's Day thrown in? 
Oh, and that is my quiche in the back...it is spinach so it is green!

Sarah's decorative cookie pie!

In case you were wondering, no, I didn't make a legit pie this year.  I gave up sweets for lent.  I know, might sound crazy but I thought this year would be easier than the rest (been busy and distracted so my appetite disappears).   But this day made it a challenge!

However, I DID participate by baking a quiche.  It was my first attempt and I did not record it.  It was disaster...partly because I was on a 3 way call (trying to remember to mute during parts of it) and partly because I have a broken blender that was gushing raw egg.

I want to try again...so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment